Monday 2 January 2012

2012 has arrived

It is the 2nd of January 2012 .. 2012 .. I feel old .. I turn 25 this year.

At the end of every year we each try to come up with something we want to achieve, something we want to change.  It causes you to reflect on the year that has passed and perhaps analyse yourself or the choices you made. 

I am incredibly lucky and 2011 was one of the most amazing years of my life so far.  I travelled to places and partook in things that others dream of doing.  This however was only possible because of a truly inspiring person and for that I am forever grateful.

I want to have the same incredible year in 2012 but I want to be able to stand up and say that I also had something to do with it.  I want to achieve something for myself - maybe it will only be small but I want it to make a difference - even if it is only on a personal level.

This may have something to do with the optimism that a new year brings or that when I remember or am helpfully reminded hat I turn the big 2-5 this year my heart beats a little faster.  Whichever it is I hope to hang on to the enthusiasm or the fear and use it to drive myself.

I plan to write a post every day and it will be filled with the things that make me happy - mainly love (friends, family and the one) and fashion and once in a while I may even diversify.  A small step but a step nonetheless.

Here's to 2011 and what 2012 has to match up to.

Loves xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment